Wednesday 11 March 2020

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: My Valdez Valentine by Katy Regnery



My Valdez Valentine by Katy Regnery

Release date: 9th March 2020



When Los Angeles lawyer Addison receives a desperate voice mail from her adventure-seeking brother, Elliot, she hires Alaskan helicopter pilot Gideon (whom she first discovers via an ad in the Odds Are Good) to take her to her brother’s last known location. 
As the two uncover more and more details about Elliot’s last days, they find themselves falling deeply for each other.




Caroline's Review

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


I just ADORE this series!! The covers are gorgeous, the settings are gorgeous, and the stories are gorgeous! 

"I think about Gideon's brilliant blue eyes, and something inside of me - in the near vicinity of my heart - clutches like crazy."

Tough LA divorce lawyer, Addison DeWitt, arrives in Valdez, Alaska, in search of her brother. She hires local helicopter pilot, Gideon Grigoriev, to chaperone her around for a week. The attraction between them is instant and, in the midst of her concern for her missing brother, she gives in to their sizzling chemistry and spends an unforgettable night with him. Just one night before her life falls apart.

"I know I only knew her for a week, but she's the closest thing I've ever found to what I want."

Gideon is completely enraptured by Addison. When she goes back to LA, he finds it difficult to move on. When she reappears back in his life a few months later with shocking life-changing news, he's determined to make the most of it. 

"I look into her eyes, and for the first time, I realize that my feelings for her are shockingly profound."

These two just completely melted my heart. On the surface, Addison and Gideon seemed like complete opposites, but as they get to know each other, they uncover lots of common ground. I adored Gideon - he was smart, hot, thoughtful, caring, and just totally stepped up when Addison needed him the most. I loved his unerring support of her. I loved that Addison, who was pretty much a self-sufficient lone wolf, learned to lean on someone. On Gideon. 

This story was sad, joyous, adorable and super sexy! My heart is full!





Purchase Links




No comments:

Post a Comment