Monday 6 February 2023

REVIEW: Tiger Lily, Part One: The Companion by Amélie S. Duncan





Title: Tiger Lily Part One
Author: Amélie S. Duncan




Blurb:


Lily Salomé is a beautiful and driven associate, a rising star on the fast track to success.

Then her boss gives her the most challenging assignment of her career: Convince mega-successful business mogul Jonas Crane to sign with their publishing company.

Easier said than done... Jonas is rich, handsome, and he doesn’t return phone calls. Forget about securing a meeting… He’s just not interested.

But when the billionaire’s path crosses with the stunning and seductive Lily, his cold heart begins to melt…

Instead of a business contract, he offers her a far more personal counter-offer. Jonas is a man who gets what he wants… and he wants Lily to be his personal companion in New York City.

No commitment, no attachment… It’s a liaison Lily knows she should refuse.

But the dark and handsome Jonas has a charm that’s hard to resist…

Lily swore she would do whatever it takes to land Jonas as a client. But in a battle of business and seduction, can she beat him at his own delicious game?


Caroline's Review
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


I thoroughly enjoyed this book!

"All I knew was that the connection had me wanting him in ways I knew I shouldn't."

When Lily Salomé is tasked with winning over Jonas Crane for the rights to publish his book, the last thing she expects it to find herself accepting a different kind of proposal from him. To be his companion whenever he's in town, but the lines between companionship and relationship are blurred, as Lily struggles to keep things defined.

"I need to see, touch, and taste every inch of you. And I want you to want me to do that."

This was such an engaging read. I loved the chemistry between Lily and Jonas. They were fire together! Sensual, erotic, and all-consuming. Jonas was commanding but kind. I loved his desire for Lily and his patience and care for her. I loved that he wanted to make her life easier and look after her. I thrilled at the fact that Lily completely enchanted him. The drama between Lily and her ex, Declan, added to what we learn about Lily's psyche and her past relationship experience. Gosh, that Declan was a nasty piece of work! He'd beaten her down psychologically so badly that her self-esteem was pretty fragile, but I loved how Jonas made her feel beautiful. My heart hurt for her loneliness and the fact she could count the number of friends she had on one hand. I couldn't put this book down and looking to read the next book ASAP!

Purchase link: https://linktr.ee/AmelieDuncan



No comments:

Post a Comment