Friday 30 March 2018

REVIEW: His Miracle Baby by B B Hamel





His Miracle Baby: A Bad Boy Romance by B. B. Hamel


Every doctor told me I’d never have a baby. 
But after just one night, I’m pregnant with his little miracle. 

Elias Weaver is the kind of guy I should avoid. He's the mayor's son, and his bad boy reputation makes me nervous. But I put all that aside for just one night, and I make the best mistake of my life. 

He gets me pregnant. It's a one-in-a-million chance, but of course it happens to me. 

I’m having his miracle baby, but I’m not sure that I’m ready to be a mother. 

We barely know each other. He’s handsome, cocky, funny, and completely blew my mind in bed, but I’m drowning in debt and barely able to take care of myself. 

He wants to step up and be a father. More than that, he wants me. I decided to give my baby up for adoption, but he’s starting to make me reconsider. 

Everything about him drives me wild. His touch, his stare, the way he laughs as his hands slide down my back. 

He’s not letting go without a fight. He’s going to remind me why I gave myself to him that first night. 

If he keeps touching me, I just might give him everything he wants and more. 

His Miracle Baby is an over-the-top bad boy romance with tons of steamy scenes, some graphic violence, and bad language. It’s only recommended for readers 18+. 


Julie's Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐


I wasn't expecting a mafia-led story, but this had me turning the pages almost in one sitting, AND I did finish it in one day.

Loved Alexa - she had a lovely persona about her. She was a strong independent lady until she met him! 

He, Elias, was a sweet guy with a bad boy streak due to the life he was born into. However, it made him determined, and proving that he could make it without his daddy's influence.

I loved their meeting, at the works Christmas party no less. He was only there for the free bar, and and neither of them were looking for anyone special - Alexa more than Elias was.

I thought Elias and Alexa were great together, and I loved how she tried to hide and deny her feelings for Elias. I'm glad he pushed her until she realised what a difference he was going to make to both their lives.

Alexa saw some horrible things, and what really impressed me about her was that she seemed to grow stronger - even encouraging Elias to become a better person. They had great chemistry and I was happy with their outcome.

This also had great characters on the periphery. 



Amazon UK

Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment