Sunday 1 September 2019

REVIEW: Electric Blue Love by Rebecca Jenshak





Electric Blue Love by Rebecca Jenshak


Court

Here’s a thing I learned a long time ago… guys and girls don’t think about relationships the same way. Especially in college. So, when I caught the girl sitting next to me on the plane reading a magazine article on how to get out of the friend zone, I did something I never do – I got involved.

One look into her electric blue eyes and the darkness inside of me faded.

Light and hope radiated from her like a neon sign.

Guys like me know how to get the girl, but we rarely get to keep them.


Bianca

Girls like me fade into the background. Nice, quiet, smart girls who don’t wear trendy clothes. My friendship with Court started as an opportunity to get inside the male mind, but it turned into so much more.

His touch sent current coursing through my veins.

His kiss jolted my heart.

But here is something I learned a long time ago you can’t force people to love you back. No matter how much you long for them.



Caroline's Review
✮✮✮✮✮


This author is fast becoming one of my favourites! I recently found her through her Smart Jocks series, which I love, and this novel was up there with them.

I adored Court and Bianca! 

"I equated love with electric potential and the two points were me and my perfect match."

Bianca is a 22YO sweet, somewhat clueless, college girl who's determined to make her longtime crush notice her - even though there appears to be an absence of spark between them. Court is a 34YO, somewhat jaded businessman who finds her adorable in her naivete but also simply beautiful and alluring. He has his reasons for avoiding serious relationships, but no matter how hard he tries to keep his friendship with Bianca on the level, the temptation of her and their electrifying chemistry is too compelling to ignore. 

"She was innocence wrapped up in a tempting little package that she hid in plain sight."

This story captivated me from the start! It was amusing, sweet and sexy. I loved how well Bianca could read Court and his hidden depths. She understood him without knowing the dark details of his life. I adored Court's interest in her. I loved the push and pull he felt for her. His vulnerability touched me, yet his protective and possessive instincts for Bianca made my heart melt. A fantastic read! 





Purchase Links





No comments:

Post a Comment