Monday 25 November 2019

REVIEW TOUR: The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak

🔥🔥 NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥

The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak is LIVE!!


I’ve made a lot of dumb mistakes but none dumber than losing her.

Senior year. I should be partying and living it up with my friends before graduation, but one more mistake and I’m off the team.

Enter Chloe. She comes into my life at a low point, but she becomes the bright spot I reach for every day. She’s the kind of girl who makes a guy want to be a better man. And for a while, I even start to believe I’ve changed enough to deserve her.

I’ve got my eye on the future, and I’m letting my past stay where it belongs.

But the thing about the past… it always comes back to bite you when you least expect it.


Caroline's Review

✮✮✮✮


This was a really great sweet and sexy read.

"I don't want to be the guy who saved her, I want to be the guy she chooses."

Nathan Payne is haunted by nightmares but does what he has to do to keep everything afloat. When he gets in trouble, the brightest spot in his life becomes the new transfer to Valley. They strike a mutually beneficial deal but, deep down, he wants everything between them to be real.

"Our agreement is starting to feel like the longest foreplay ever."

Chloe MacPherson is having a tough time gelling with her new roommates and teammates, as she transferred to her new college under a cloud. When she realises that Nathan could help her win her teammates over, she makes him an offer he can't refuse. However, when real and fake start to blur, she needs to decide if she has room in her life to have something real with him.

I really enjoyed reading Nathan and Chloe's story. They had instant chemistry and I loved the barely-there restraint they both showed. They both had issues to deal with but I loved how well-matched they were and how they understood each other. There were some definite swoony moments between them! It was great seeing Chloe win over her roommates/teammates, and I adored how Nathan's friends stood by him and not so surreptiously tried to help him wherever they could. This story was a worthy addition to this series.


START READING THE FAKE TODAY!

Catch up on the Smart Jocks series!

Book 1 - The Assist

Book 2 - The Fadeaway

Book 3 - The Tip-Off

 
The author is giving away a signed set of the Smart Jocks series (US only) and a $25 Amazon Gift Card (open international). Please send readers to her page to enter ---> www.facebook.com/rebeccajenshak




Rebecca Jenshak is a self-proclaimed margarita addict, college basketball fanatic, and Hallmark channel devotee. A Midwest native transplanted to the desert, she likes being outdoors (drinking on patios) and singing (in the shower) when she isn't writing books about hot guys and the girls who love them.

Stay up to date with all things Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment