Monday 8 June 2020

REVIEW: Can I Come Over? by Whitney G








It all started with a sex scene…

Well, I was failing to write a sex scene.

As an author of over fifty smut books, I was struggling to do what I did best. So, for fun, I asked one of my best online friends for some help.

I really shouldn’t have done that…

He wrote the scene far better than I ever could, and seven months of platonic, yet-flirty friendship were wiped away in ten minutes.

He asked to meet me in person…

We’d previously agreed to keep things digital, to remain faceless friends—since he was forty-two, and I was twenty-six, but neither of us could resist.

When I saw him at the airport, I was instantly attracted to him.

But I knew, right then and there, that we could never be.

It turns out that the man I’d been talking to for the past several months was the last person I expected.

The last person I should ever think about…

He’s my dad’s best friend.



Caroline's Review

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Absolutely loved this hot little novella!

"The man I'd been talking to for almost a goddamn year was standing right in front of me. My dad's best friend."

Christina is an author who doesn't want to admit that she's suffering with writer's block. When she asks one of her best online friends, Ryan, to help her out with a particular sex scene, it finally leads to a face-to-face meet. Imagine her shock when she realises that it's someone she's known since she was a teenager.

"His kiss followed a fast and reckless rhythm that I didn't understand, but I never wanted him to stop playing it."

This was a fun, sexy naughty little read. I loved the banter and dialogue between Christina and Dane, and I absolutely thrilled at Dane's take-charge manner. Such a scintillating quickie between longer reads! 


Amazon US
Amazon UK




No comments:

Post a Comment