Tuesday 26 September 2017

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Love Profound by Kelly Elliott


Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels) by [Elliott, Kelly]


Love Profound by Kelly Elliott


I write about love, but I’ve never experienced it. Sure, I’ve been with guys that I cared about. Even thought I found ‘the one’. He turned out to be the frog and not the prince.

A few Frank Sinatra songs and a wildly handsome cowboy who calls me Darlin’, will have me second guessing everything I ever thought I knew about love. 

Does happily ever after really exist…or is it only something I write about in books? 

Love Profound is book two in the Cowboys and Angels series.


Julie's Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Oh, what a wonderful read, this story gets you - right there!! ♥

There are lots of humorous parts, plenty of loving parts, oh such romantic parts, and some very sad parts, but the love and the connection shone so bright, like a diamond.

I blooming well loved Amelia and Wade, even if I was a tad confused by Liam, but he did actually add an extra dimension into the story. 

This might only be the second book of this series, but you can already feel that it is going to be an unforgettable series. I absolutely love that we're going to follow Chloe as she grows up, and I for one can't wait to see what she gets up to, especially with her baby sibling making an entrance.

WayLynn, such a shame that she had to find out why her husband was a sneaky sod, but she handled it with such class. Unlike her husband, she is one very strong determined lady.

Wade! Swoonworthy sexy cowboy, it's hard to continue living after such an atrocity, but starting a new job in a new town is a good place to start.

I loved how well Wade got on with all the Parker brothers; he seemed to fit in really well around the ranch.

It was nice to see Amelia and WayLynn spending time together, enjoying having sister time, amongst all those boys! 

How protective are the brothers?! But, Wade handled himself.

I absolutely loved the bond Wade and Amelia shared, even though they tried to deny its existence. They certainly ticked all the boxes for having the once-in-a-lifetime love thing going on, and I was grinning wide whilst reading this. 

There was plenty of hilarity and I loved the significance of April the Giraffe. Can't wait to see which animals play significant roles in future books.

This book has everything you expect from a Kelly Elliott book. It keeps you entertained and, whilst you want to finish quickly, you can't help but make it last.

I loved everything about Love Profound. I was kept on the edge of my seat, with all the goings on...a rollercoaster of emotions, making for a fun read. Can't wait to get the next instalment. It certainly is shaping up to be a fabulous series. 





No comments:

Post a Comment