Saturday 28 October 2017

SALE ALERT: The Love Hurts Box Set by Missy Johnson




SALE!!! The Love Hurts Box Set by Missy Johnson is on sale for only $4.99 (reg. $9.99).



Free in Kindle Unlimited

**LOVE HURTS: A series of standalone UGLY CRY books that can be read in ANY order**

*** WARNING: This boxset contains FOUR Missy Johnson standalone contemporary romance novels that WILL make you cry. These books have over 500 reviews between them. See the individual book listings for those reviews ***

OUT OF REACH


Andy and I had been best friends since we were eight-years old.
Watching him slowly fade away, ever closer to his final breath, made me so incredibly angry. I knew there was nothing I could do to change it--I had given in to despair, but Andy had not. He had one last hand to play.

He wasn't going to simply sit back and wait for Death to claim him--not Andy. He was going to live life until he couldn't hold his eyes open any longer.

Andy didn't want to die in some sterile hospital and asked me to take him and Emily to the beach. It would be our last road trip together.

Emily. Emily was a problem for me.

I harbored a secret that would have torn our friendship apart. I was in love with Andy's girl, and had been since she'd walked into our sixth grade class, so many years ago.

So what kind of person am I? My best friend is dying, and it's awful--but my heart still aches for his girl. I hate myself for thinking beyond Andy's death and whether there could ever be a future for Emily and I, but I can't help it.

I'm in love with her.


WORDS LEFT UNSAID


At 8:28 I was the girl who had everything.
At 8:29 my whole world fell apart.

A split second can change your life. I learned this the hard way. I wasn't ready to let him go. Even when the terms "vegetative state" and "will never recover" were thrown around I held onto hope. I mean, miracles happen, right?
We deserved our happy ending.
Three years later and I'm still hoping. In my heart I know I have to let him go but how can I? He's the only man I've ever loved. He"s my soul mate. My life.

Then I meet Max. He's everything Aiden isn't and as much as I'm trying to fight my feelings, I'm losing. I don't want to fight anymore.

I need to live my life.
I need to move on.
But in order to move forward I need to let go of the past.


DON'T HOLD BACK


Three countries.
Two months.
All expenses paid.
Just you and me.

About you: You’re fun loving, adventurous and you have a wicked sense of humor. You’re spontaneous, open minded and creative. You live for today because you never know what tomorrow holds.

I'm Erin and this isn't your usual Craigslist Ad. I’m twenty-four, and full disclosure, I’m dying. But I don’t want your pity. What I want is your help. I’m not looking for a nanny, or for someone to hold my hand. I want a friend, a confidante, a partner in crime.

I want you.


ALWAYS YOU


Wren
My life is a series of tragedies. When the most recent forces me to move in with my aunt, the headmistress of my new school, Tennerson Girls Academy, I’m sure things can’t possibly get worse. I can handle the snotty girls who look down their nose at me. I can even handle being the new girl.

The one thing I can’t handle? More heartbreak.

Dalton
Life is short. I know that better than anyone.
So when a position at an elite academy opens, I jump at the opportunity to take the job of my dreams. It’s not without it’s challenges--thirty girls throwing themselves at me at every opportunity wasn’t quite the curriculum I had in mind. But I’m determined to make a difference.

I just didn’t expect for one of them to teach me instead.








No comments:

Post a Comment