Thursday 11 October 2018

REVIEW: Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney & Meghan Quinn










Dear Mister...**strike out** no, too formal.
Hey there sweet cheeks *strike out* no, too forward.

To whom it may concern,
Full disclosure; before we move forward with this email, I would like it to be known that I have consumed an adequate amount of alcoholic beverages to intoxicate myself tonight. Three margaritas, two shots, and one beer—because it was free.
I think it’s important to be open and honest with your co-workers, don’t you?
So here I am, being honest. Drunk but honest. Or just drunk with lust? You decide.
I like you so much it’s clouding my judgment and making me do things I never would sober. Like write this letter.
I have a hopeless, foolish, schoolgirl crush on you when you are the last person on earth I should be falling for. Did you know people around the office call you a sadist? An egomaniac. An insensitive, arrogant prick. Your bark is worse then your bite, and you don’t scare me. The fact is, I’d love that bite of yours to nip at my bare skin while we’re both wearing nothing but sheets.
For once I want you to look at me as more than one of your employees. 
And as long as we're being honest, that navy blue suit you wear? With the crisp white shirt? It really makes me want to loosen your tie and show you who’s boss. 
Love,
Sincerely,
Yours. 




Caroline's Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Oh my god! This book cracked me up!

"I gravitate toward him like a moth to a flame, and for the sake of me I cannot figure out why."

Peyton has lusted after the CEO for years but he's never noticed her...until the day she gives him her two-week notice. A drunken night celebrating her thirtieth birthday results in one rash and highly inappropriate email pinging its way to his inbox. But the game is on when she surprisingly gets an email back from him.

"I cannot bring myself to seek her advice, because all I want to do right now is stick my tongue down her throat."

Rome Blackburn is a workaholic. Work, work, eat, sleep is his mantra. He's callous and brash and rarely has a kind word to say to anyone. His employees fear him and he likes it just that way. When a gorgeous beauty walks into his office, tells him she's resigning, and then pitches her new company to him for work, he's simultaneously scornful and turned on. He's never noticed her before but now that she's made an impression on him, he can't help but notice her.

"How has she made me behave like someone I'm not? I barely know myself anymore."

This was such a funny book! Peyton is so sparky, sassy and bold. I loved how she made Rome feel discombobulated a lot of the time. She's smart and witty and knows her worth. Rome is such a bear! I loved seeing his stern facade crack under the Peyton's onslaught of titillating clothes, teasing remarks, and upfront desire for him. She really saw through to the heart of him and I really liked how she handled him and brought laughter to his life. I also adored his friendship with his best friend, Hunter. The two of them had such banter and made me laugh out loud. 

This was a hugely sexy and scintillating comedic read. Thoroughly recommend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment