Friday 17 May 2019

0.99 SALE ALERT: Arrange Me by Katy Regnery






ARRANGE ME
at 75% off the regular retail price!




My name is Courtney Jane Salinger...
and I'm sick of games.

Sick of the Friday night bar-scene-cum-meat-market. 
Sick of the boy-girl, man-woman, mars-venus, flirtation-without-expectation, game-playing nonsense.
Sick of awful dates and one-night stands, booty calls and guys who don’t call back, mixed messages or NO messages and—and—and...I'm sick of all of it. 

I’m done.
I just can't do it anymore.
It's too hard, and worse: little by little, it's making me hard.
It's breaking my heart.

What DO I want?
That's easy.

I want a house in suburbia with a white picket fence.
I want babies to buckle into a minivan.
But most of all, I want to be married.
I want a husband.

So I've made an important decision: I'm making my escape from the dating world and the single life.
I've filled out my application on ArrangeMe.com and I'm putting my fate into the hands of experts.

Is it a little scary?
Sure.
I mean, I have no idea who I'll end up with. After all, I'm planning to marry a complete stranger.

But between you and me?
I can't wait.
Being arranged can't possibly be worse than being single.
Can it?



What are readers and reviewers saying?

"ARRANGE ME was the most adorable & beautiful, fun love story! READ IT!!!!" --BJ's Book Blog

"Witty, irresistible and with the heartfelt emotion Regnery is known for, Arrange Me turns clueless into cute."--Isha, Goodreads Reviewers

"The story is sweet, fun and completely entertaining." --Diane, Books and Tequila Blog

"I completely adored and love this most marvelous most magnificent book!" --Maree, Goodreads Reviewer

"The story is sweet, fun and completely entertaining." --Sheila's Book Corner

"What an absolute treat this book was." --France, Goodreads Reviewer

"This book was everything I wanted it to be, and I was completely obsessed." --Carly, Goodreads Reviewer

"I highly recommend this story if you love rom-coms, it won't let you down, you'll devour it like I did!" --Crystal's Cozy Corner

"A beautiful and really smart slow burn romance with heat, sweetness, funny banter..." --Patricia, Amazon Reviewer

"A wonderful read, with an interesting and unique story line." --Moonshine's Corner Book Blog

"Absolutely entertaining!!!!! Katy Regnery has always wowed me with her writing and her unique stories and this one is no different." --Alicia, Amazon Reviewer

"It's a lighthearted, refreshing, romantic, emotional, and sexy read." --Tanya, Get Your Book On

"Katy Regnery has arranged a fun, witty new romance that had me smiling through the entire book." --Kay Daniels Romance

"*Swoon* This book had some of the most romantic and sinfully scorching moments I've read in a long time, not to mention gorgeous, intelligently written, poetic with zany, giggle-worthy banter, I was pulled right in!" --Erika, Book Haven Book Blog

"Y'all Katy Regnery handled this unique and unconventional storyline with the very sort of effortless grace I've come to expect from her writing." --Shelly, Bookgasms Book Blog




...and are you ready for the sequel?






Pre-Order
ARRANGE US
now:



My name is Courtney Jane Salinger...
and I just got married.

I was sick of Netflix and chilling, hanging out, catfishing, ghosting, break-ups, make-ups, and games.

So, what did I do?

I signed up with a married-at-first-sight matchmaking service,
and I married the man who was waiting for me at the altar.

We did it.
We're married.
He's mine.
I'm his.
Man and wife.
Missus and Mister.

Except...
We barely know each other.
We've never lived together.

Turns out I'm an early bird, and he's a night owl.
He works nights and I work all day.
His parents keep asking when we're having kids,
while mine keep emailing me the names of divorce lawyers.
Women everywhere want to get in his pants, including
his omnipresent ex ... and my newly-single boss can't seem
to get the hint that I am off the market.

Besides my friend, Dina, who has brand-new drama of her own,
no one thinks we can make it.

And now I'm starting to wonder too.

Being arranged was just the beginning.
Is happily-ever-after even possible?










No comments:

Post a Comment