Monday 1 April 2019

RELEASE: Buzz by Karli Perrin



Womanizer.
Casanova.
Heartbreaker.
Skirt-chaser.
And my personal favourite, Mr Steal Your Girl.
I've been called them all. 
But still, the women keep on coming. 
And coming.
Hundreds of women slide into my DM’s and I slide into their…well, I think you can see where I'm going with this.
Men want to be me and women want to bed me.
Despite what the bunny boilers of San Francisco call me, I go by the name of Buzz.
I'm 6’4” and the proud owner of a six-pack, beard and too many tattoos to count.
I’m a walking wet dream.
For the longest time, I didn’t believe in love. I didn’t even believe in relationships. I couldn’t understand why anybody would willingly choose to have sex with only one person.
Until I met Lori.
She turned my entire world upside down and made me feel things which I didn’t even know I was capable of. But when I couldn’t deal with her career as a honey trapper, I lost her.
But now I want her back.
And I always get what I want.
It’s lucky that I found her again.
It’s unlucky that she has a new boyfriend.
Unlucky for him.

***Although Buzz can be read as a standalone, it is advised to read The Honey Trap first as it provides some background to Buzz and Lori's story. The Honey Trap is currently free in Kindle Unlimited.***



Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

*To start with I just want to mention how that even though Buzz is a standalone, I highly advise that you read The Honey Trap before diving in, to get a much more clearer understanding on Buzz and Lori.

Oh how I couldnt wait to get my hands on this book! I absolutely loved The Honey Trap and Buzz had to be hands down my favourite character and I was hoping we would see more from him.

Buzz is a cheeky, funny, annoyingly cute character t. There was plenty of laugh out loud moments in this book courtesy off his fabulous personality. The chemistry between Lori and Buzz was off the charts and you can't help but love them both.

Overall I really enjoyed this story and it was worth the wait. I am looking forward to seeing what Karli comes up with next.




No comments:

Post a Comment