Tuesday 7 January 2020

RELEASE: Siren by Hazel Grace

Title: Siren
Series: Sinister Fairy Tales Collection
Author: Hazel Grace
Genre: Dark Fairy Tale Retelling
Release Date: January 7, 2020



I’m one of the most alluring creatures in the world.
Dangerous.
Beautiful.
Powerful.
A siren.
One of seven princesses of Lacuna.
But I wanted more than that, so much more than the trinkets I stowed in my caverns. I wanted my own piece of the world.
And I got it.
However with that wish came a price, and that price came with secrets.
Two of which should never have been able to set foot on where I reside.
The fate of my heart belongs to Lacuna, but whose heart belongs to me?

Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Siren is the first book I have read by Hazel Grace, but it certainly will not be my last. This book is part of the Sinister Fairy Tales collection but is also a standalone. The installment is a dark retelling of The Little Mermaid but is as far away from the Disney version that you could imagine.

Siren is a story that literally took my breath away. I love fantasy stories and this one just had everything that you could want from this type of story.

Twisted, dark, sexy, with a great ending. You won't be disappointed.



















 





Hazel Grace is an avid music lover and hardcore Oakland Raiders fan from the mitten state of Michigan. Her writing goals are "what the f*ck" storylines while enjoying her readers private messaging her to cuss her out.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment