Tuesday 30 January 2018

RELEASE & REVIEW: Tempting Love my Kelly Elliott


Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)


Can a woman actually make you feel like you’re losing your damn mind?

Yes.

If she is Corina Miller.

The only woman who has ever made me long for something more, and let me tell you, that has me all kinds of messed up. After months of ignoring my feelings, it’s clear to me I’ve fallen for those piercing blue eyes and sexy smile.

But is it too late?

Have I pushed her into the arms of someone else?

Hell no am I letting that happen.

I’m on a mission to win the heart of the only woman I’ve ever cared about—and the only thing standing in my way is one stubborn and pissed off Corina.

I always did like a challenge.

Tempting Love is book 3 in the Cowboys and Angels series

Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ooh These Parker boys! Swoon worthy, sexy heart stoppingly great guys.

I really have enjoyed Corina and Mitchell's story, they shared one night some months ago, where they both felt more than just a one night stand.

They have blossomed and get along great. I love how well developed the Walker family are, and how close a family unit. Then we get the characters who join the Walker family from the outside fitting right in, like Paxton, Wade and now Corina.

I love that Corina is friends with Paxton, and how great is her relationship with little Chloe.!

Corina and Mitchell started off on the wrong foot, with them both shutting their hearts to what could be an amazing relationship. There were some tough times, but I'm really pleased they actually managed to work through the issues as and when they arose.

I loved the meddling mama, I saw some of me in her, with how I am with my boys, thankfully thought I only have 3!

Ca't wait to see how WayLynn deals with her life and which Parker man gets bitten by the Love Bug next.

These stories grab you instantly and keep you invested into the whereabouts and the why fors with the story.

I have been really loving the Love Series, getting to know them all, and to where its all leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment