Monday 29 January 2018

REVIEW: Torch by K.B. Winters

Torch (CAOS MC Book 4) by [Winters, KB]


Torch (CAOS MC #4) by K.B. Winters


Rule #1: Never screw the sheriff’s daughter.

I’m an enforcer—an outlaw. I’ve never been big on playing by the book.

But when I see Kyla Darlington and her candy-sweet curves, I can’t resist.

It’s my job to protect her, to keep her safe given what’s she witnessed.

Small towns are good for keeping secrets, but it’s hard when you’re a big, burly biker with an attitude the size of a city and the c*ck to match.

Keeping a low profile is the name of the game, but playing house isn’t my style.

All I know is that I want Kyla—every smoking inch of her body.

And I’m going to have it.

Just as long as her Daddy doesn’t find out.



If you love dirty-talking bikers who love their MC as much as their women, one-click this instalove novella now.

Torch is a standalone MC Romance. The fourth book in the CAOS MC Series. No cliffhangers, no cheating, just kindle-melting happily ever afters!



Julie's Review 

⭐⭐⭐⭐


I thought I had finished the series, but alas I found Torch was unread!

I really liked the dynamics of Torch and Kyla, they were really great together.

The Sheriff's Daughter :) who'da thought it! she was a firecracker, I loved her ballsy attitude. Even after experiencing seeing what happened to her friend Chase, she went on to autopilot and returned home to her daddy. She had been away at College and about to embark on the rest of her life until she arrived back at her Dad's. It should have been her graduation ceremony. but everything changed for Kyla, her priorities were changed due to circumstance. But she got on with it, accepted her new normal and tried NOT to fall for Torch, who was now protecting her.

He'd offered to keep her safe after her dad went to the MC club looking for help.

Torch was an older guy to Kyla college girl age, but they had a connection, it just worked. They clicked.

I loved how when needed the CAOS members looked out for each other, helped each other, always had each other's backs.

They are a close-knit group of people, I have really enjoyed that about the CAOS series. I know I have read the whole series out of order, but it certainly didn't make it any less exciting. Seeing the 5 big burly guys fall in love, and treat their ladies with total love and respect, even being turned into mush. Just loved these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment