Friday 26 January 2018

REVIEW: Drunk on You by Harper Sloan

Drunk on You (Hope Town, #4)
It was supposed to be fun.
A mutual use of each other's bodies.
To be a ruse to the world around us.
I wanted to be free from my ex, and he wanted to escape his.

One drunken night turned a joke into a life-changing moment.
He warned me not to fall for him, and I should've listened.

He intoxicated me.
He made me crave him.
He ruined me.
In the end, I'll never be the same.

Julies Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Flipping Heck!!! That was incredible, just love that Nikki got to experience her own Dirty Dog!

When I started reading the Hope Town Series, it was very close to the Corps Security series, but I feel that whilst the connection is still first and foremost at the front, I feel that Hope Town has moved to another sexy, heart throbbing level.

I absolutely loved Shane, his mistrust at the beginning was endearing and I loved Nate, giving him the brotherly warnings.

Nikki and Embers relationship was great, they really were BFF, and I feel they will be having so much more fun adventures together.

Nikki and Shane were a great couple, they had a deep understanding of each other, with Nikki have a clearer understanding of Shane, she had him pegged early on.

It was lovely to meet Liberty she was a sweetie, and was really pleased that she and Nikki have a good friendship, can't wait to see how she handles herself when fronted with meeting the Cohen twins. Oh my definitely be needing those Fans to cool yourself down!

This book gave me all the feels, has me on the edge of my seat throughout, and running out of batteries!!!

Bloody great job Harper Sloan, I loved these very well developed characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment