Thursday 26 April 2018

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Unforgivable by Isabel Love




Title: Unforgivable
Author: Isabel Love
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: April 26, 2018



Blurb

There are certain things that are unforgivable…
Falling for your brother’s best friend is one of them.

That isn’t the worst thing I’ve done, though.
Not even close.

Shame and guilt follow me everywhere.
Except when I’m with him.

With him, I can breathe again.
Smile again. Love again.

But he has no idea what I've done...



Caroline's Review


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Oh this book! It's angsty, heart-melting and so hot!

"I think you look just like an angel."

Anna fell in love with Wes when she was a young girl. However, when he completely friend-zones her, she moves on. Unfortunately, life deals her a tricky hand that drives her to a course of action that haunts her for years to come.

"Anna really gets me and makes me feel comfortable in my own skin. Like I'm not so alone, like she's on my side, on my team, no matter what."

Growing up, Wes moved from foster home to foster home. He had no family. When a feisty, young girl comes to his rescue, one day, he finds himself with two new best friends, and taken into the fold of a loving, giving, and accepting family. However, his pride leads him to making mistakes that cost him the best part of his early adult life. 

"He holds me against him and inhales, breathing me in. Being in his arms makes me feel...amazing. Safe. Protected. Like he can hold me together, even when I can't."

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! This book! Anna and Wes have SUCH a connection. They are kindred spirits and just gel so well together. 

Anna made a decision that haunted her. It affected her whole life and her outlook. When Wes came back into her life properly, I loved how much they connected again. What they had as children was very there to be built upon. I loved how much she rooted for him and supported him.

"I believe in guardian angels. I have one in fact. She kept me going when I wanted to give up."

My heart absolutely broke for Wes. He was a great guy stuck between a rock and hard place. His pride drove him to do something he wouldn't ordinarily do, and he paid a high price for it. However, I loved his determination, his drive, and his mentality in his quest to rise above his circumstances. Anna was his anchor and I loved the letters they exchanged in the years they were apart.

The chemistry between them was amazing, partly because they were so in tune with each other. I really enjoyed their love scenes - they were cute but so hawt!

A special mention goes to Anna's parents. God! They were super cool, super supportive, and just so damn amazing and understanding! Everyone needs parents like them!

A thoroughly fantastic read about two broken souls who needed one another to heal and be whole. Definitely recommend.






Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Would you mind keeping this piece steady while I attach it?” he asks, interrupting my reverie.
“No problem.” I take my position opposite him, holding the piece of trim in place against the dresser as he drills screws into the underside so that they remain hidden from view. It’s like magic.
I study him as he works.
He tilts his head this way and that to make sure the piece is level before he starts. Then, he lifts the drill, and taut muscles shine with sweat as he drives each screw into the boards with purpose. His forearms flex and jump with every movement. And his tattoo calls my eye to follow the bumps and dips of his biceps and triceps.
Wesley Scott is a perfectly sculpted specimen of man. He’s strong. Confident. Capable.
He catches me staring and winks, rewarding me with his rare, crooked grin. I feel myself flush as I quickly look away, totally busted.
No, I don’t mind helping him one bit.






Author Bio

Isabel Love is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading about two people falling in love, overcoming whatever obstacles they may face, and finding their happily ever after. A husband, two kids, and a full-time job keep her busy by day, but by night, she can be found with her Kindle in hand, reading “just one more chapter”.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment