Saturday 7 April 2018

REVIEW: Double Score by KL Grayson






Double Score by K.L. Grayson 



There’s nothing I love more than scoring.

I know what you’re probably thinking, but I’m talking about goals, not men. My entire life revolves around three things: soccer, and my two best friends, Ryan and Grant.

I’ve loved them since they were rowdy boys tearing up the town. Growing up, we shared everything from popsicles and toys to hopes, dreams, and the occasional jail cell. Now that we’re older, they’ve been known to share women.

But they haven’t shared me.

Never me.

Until now.

College is over. So is soccer. And I only have one goal in mind…scoring double.



Danielle's Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Five stars for Double Score! This novella was f*ck hot! Dirty, filthy, raunchy deliciousness. Grant, Emma & Ryan together had me panting...PANTING! I’m not even playing. 

Three best friends since age 5 finally realize the feelings they share go deeper than any of them ever realized. 

The love is already there, now they just need to figure out the technicalities. Who puts what where and when? And let me be the one to tell you *fans self* IT. IS. SMOKING. Had me looking for a Sergio of my own ;) 

Can’t wait for the next installment in the Off Season novella series.



BUY LINKS





No comments:

Post a Comment