Tuesday 2 March 2021

Release & Review: Whitehall Baby by Laura Barnard

 


🍼WHITEHALL BABY IS FINALLY OUT!🤰

One night changes everything...

She’s an aspiring fashionista with her eyes on her career.

He’s a government official who’s married to his country.

From the moment Charlotte Bellswain and Arthur Ellison meet, their chemistry is off the charts. 

Everything about them is wrong, but neither of them can resist one stolen night together.

Even if the consequences are life changing.

He warns her he’ll let her down. More than once. And that the eyes of the country are on them both.

That doesn’t stop her hoping that he might just change his ways and grow a heart. 

Can a creative soul and an analytical mind put aside their differences and navigate this pregnancy together? They need to make their minds up as time is running out… 

Claire’s Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Laura’s work, but after being in a constant book funk this year I wasn’t sure I would be able to give this book the time and effort it would deserve. I couldn’t help myself though from diving in and a few pages in I was hooked! 

Charlotte Bellswain is a normal girl; a wanna be fashion designer stuck in a PA job. Arthur Ellison is the Cabinet Secretary and a well known, high profile member of the government who is a workaholic. When the pair meet when Charlotte joins a friend at an evening event the sparks fly and Charlotte finds herself unexpectedly pregnant. 

The one thing I love about Laura’s books is that they always make me smile, and this one is no exception with her humour and great storylines, I was pulled in very quickly. I absolutely loved the pairing of Charlotte and Arthur, they are so different yet fit so well together. I would love to see a spin off in the future of how they have handled parenthood especially with Arthur’s high demand career. 

A definite must read! 

Read for FREE via Kindle Unlimited - mybook.to/whitehallbaby 

No comments:

Post a Comment