Sunday 23 July 2017

REVIEW: Fractured Love by Ella James


Fractured Love: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance by [James, Ella]



Fractured Love (Off-Limits Romance #3) by Ella James


I was sixteen when he came to our house. Landon Jones, a boy with nothing, from nowhere. He had cinnamon hair and blue eyes—light blue, just like mine. When we went out as a family with my foster brother, people asked if Landon was my twin. He wasn’t. That year, we found out how much he wasn’t. When my parents caught us, they threw Landon out like trash.

Now I’m twenty-nine, a soon-to-be surgeon, like my mom and dad. I know residency is going to kick my ass, but I had no idea that it would rip my heart out, too. Not until I see him—Dr. Jones.


Caroline's Review 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oh, god, this book! It was a beautiful, heartbreaking, emotional read!

"I don't know why I have this feeling, like this boy is the most important person I've ever met, but I'm taking it home with me."

From the first moment Evie sees Landon, she 'recognises' him. There's something about him that calls to her and makes her act out of character. Landon is a little bit prickly, a little bit aloof, but he's so drawn to Evie. Her presence and the mere thought of her brings him peace.

"No one knows how much I need you. That I can't sleep unless I sit here with you. That I need the ride to school and home with you. I need to be near you. No one knows that. No one will ever find out."

However, he's her new foster brother, so she's forbidden fruit. When they are torn apart, it is ten years before they meet again. 

I absolutely LOVED this story. It really grabbed at my heart. Landon and Evie are absolutely fated to be together. The things they go through are painful but it leads them right back to each other.

I loved the way this story was told - the thrill of forbidden young love, the tragedy of being torn apart, the bittersweetness of being reunited, and the unravelling of secrets. Fabulous!


Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/0tyP0e7
Amazon US: http://a.co/hOD5zXZ



No comments:

Post a Comment