Saturday 16 June 2018

REVIEW: Professor's Pet by Alex Wolf



39705713


Professor's Pet by Alex Wolf


I’m a professor.

I take pride in preparing young minds for their future.

If they’re unprepared when they journey into the world, it’s on me.

I’ve dealt with students and crushes before.

The professor fantasy happens.

I’ve never given in to the temptation. My work is too important to jeopardize.

At least it was…

Then, Kristen Monroe walks into my class.

She wears skimpy skirts that hug her soft curves and bats her eyelashes, feigning innocence.

She knows exactly what she’s doing.

I should take her over my knee. Punish her for being a tease. Deny her everything she’s after.

I think I just might…


Julie's Review 
⭐⭐⭐⭐


If you are looking for a quick piece of dirty fun, look no further....Alex Wolf has your interest in this will they/ won't they story. I loved how they both knew what they wanted but only the Professor was looking at a bigger picture.

Professor Grant Wiseman is a man's man, he has time for his friends but lives a solitary bachelor life. When the right girl comes along though he turns into an all-consuming alpha. Full of passion and very possessive.

I'm really glad they were able to have so much more fun without being caught, after all, professor and student romance, a big forbidden area.

Kristen was a naughty little minx, but she wanted the Professor, and it appeared that nothing was going to stop her, she was bad to flirt and cause him to be jealous but it did make him act on it.

I thought both their friends were good people to have around, Stefani needs her own story! she came over as a bit of a swot, but she is full of hidden charm.

The Professor reacted very badly to Kristen's news and I'm glad he finally came to his senses.



No comments:

Post a Comment