Sunday 23 September 2018

REVIEW: Assumption by Aurora Rose Reynolds




[as·sump·tion:]
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof

They say when you assume that you make an ass out of you and me.

Kenton Mayson learned this lesson firsthand when he made assumptions about Autumn Freeman and the kind of woman she is based on what little information he had. What he finds out is she’s not only beautiful, but also smart, funny, a fighter, and exactly the kind of woman he wants to share his life with.

Autumn made assumptions of her own about Kenton, and now he needs to prove her wrong in order to protect her and their future.

Julie's Review 
⭐⭐⭐⭐


Kenton and Autumn!

I read this as part of the 'A Love Thing@ anthology.

I liked Autumn, she'd had a busy and eventful childhood, but seemed to be in control of her destiny. She was working, I think to get her mind elsewhere and she has secrets.

Then she witnesses a horrible crime, and goes out of state, to stay with a friend of a friend.

I loved Autumn's airport carousel situation, made me chuckle! and that in the darkness there was a little lite relief. Its here we meet Kenton, and I think I believe in love at first sight, even if he was a bit of an ass, they didn't exactly hit it off straight away.

Kenton was a very loyal man, protective and as it turns out possessive! They had a slow burn start to their relationship, sort of enemies to friends to lovers story. I did enjoy their banter and that of their friends.

Loved the reactions of Autumn when Kenton's ex-fiancee came visiting, but also when first meeting his family.

Once Kenton fell, he fell hard as did Autumn. There were many obstacles put in their way, and I loved how they both dealt with these obstacles. There was a very dark undertone throughout which added an exciting thrill to their story, certainly kept the pages turning.

I loved how their lives turned out, including Autumn working through her secrets.

Can't wait to get to know Kai more, that looks like its going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment