Friday 19 February 2021

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Marrying Mr Wrong by Claire Kingsley



Title: Marrying Mr Wrong
Series: Dirty Martini Running Club
Author: Claire Kingsley
Release Date: 18 February 2021




Blurb

I never should have gone commando in that dress.

I'm almost positive the rest of it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been dangling off a hotel balcony with my lady parts in the breeze. And of course the one person to witness my mortification had to be HIM. Camden Cox.

Sure, today he's gorgeous and wealthy, and fine, I can admit he has a great sense of humor. But once upon a time, he was the boy who loved to make my life miserable.

He no longer pulls my pigtails, but I know his type. He wants one thing, and one thing only. A chance to get in my pants.

Nope. Not happening. Not even with that sexy southern drawl.

But I'm Sophie Abbott, and if there's one thing I'm good at, it's making a mess.

Only this isn't just a mess. It's a disaster. A Sophie disaster.

Because after a wild night in Vegas, I wake up naked in his hotel room.

And I'm pretty sure we got married.


Caroline's Review
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5 kiss-it-better-stars!

Oh my God! This story was freakin' funny and hella hot! It was an absolutely fantastic read!

”I have to wind up hanging off a second-story balcony with my hoo-ha in the breeze while my childhood bully sees everything under my skirt.”

Sophie Abbott is one hot mess! She's klutzy and always finding herself in some awkward situations, but somehow manages to bail herself out of them, often with surprising grace and good humour. However, when a weekend in Vegas ends up with her married to her childhood bully, she finds that this is one situation that is not so easy to extricate herself out of. The fact that Camden Cox has grown up into a gorgeous, sexy charmer doesn't help one bit.

”Sophie Abbott was sweet as sugar, hot as a sweltering summer day in Texas, and, for the time being, my wife.”

Camden Cox is a commitment-phobe with no intention of ever getting married. He loves women but the only relationship he's fully invested in is being a good son to his mother. When Sophie literally falls into his arms, he can't get her out of his head. There's something about her that’s different, and she makes him feel different, too.

”I’d wanted this since the first moment I saw her. Now that I was getting it, she was amazing. She felt impossibly good. Like I fit inside her perfectly.”

I just ADORED Sophie and Cox’s story! I was laughing from the get-go. Sophie was just so clumsy sometimes, but just so cute at the same time! LOL. She had such a big heart and I just loved her attitude and wholesomeness. Cox was a great guy – somewhat damaged by his past – but he turned out pretty well. He was a little bit cocky and a whole lot of charming. I loved that he found Sophie adorable and a goddess, all at the same time. I loved how he was when he was around her and all the fantasies he had about her. He was thrillingly primal about her, and the two of them together were scorching! Absolutely on fire! *fans self*

It was so much fun seeing the rest of the crew again: Nora, Everly and Shepherd, Hazel and Corban. I loved Shepherd and Corban’s roles in the story – they totally cracked me up! LOL. It was also great meeting some newer characters, too. This series keeps getting better and better, and I’m so looking forward to Nora’s book.


Purchase Link

http://mybook.to/MarryingMrWrong





No comments:

Post a Comment