Friday 20 January 2017

Review: Think Again by Isabel Lucero

Think Again

Think Again by Isabel Lucero

He thinks I don't know. 
He thinks he's getting away with it. 
He thinks karma won't come back to get him.
He needs to think again. 

Men think women are vindictive, and maybe they're right. But when we get to the point of being cold, calculating, and vindictive, it's because they pushed us there.
Not only is my husband unaware that he's pushing me too far, he also doesn't realize that I just met a man who's ready to catch me. 

I think he's just my new co-worker. 
I think it's just innocent flirting. 
I think I'll be able to keep my morals. 
I need to think again.


Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Another fab read from the fantastic Isabel Lucero! Only started reading her books a few months ago and I can't get enough of them!

This book follows the life of nurse Aria, and her marital issues with a cheating husband and her new love interest the sexy doctor Chris! I loved the chemistry between Aria and Chris and was rooting for them from the beginning, as well as hoping that Aaron would get what was coming to him. On the other hand part of me felt the story was predictable and you could see the outcome from the beginning and I was hoping that maybe that Aria had got the situation with Aaron wrong and that would spark a lot more drama. That being said it didn't stop me from devouring the book and loving it still! I think I would have also loved to have seen how things had turned out for Aaron a bit more as we had seen for Aria.

Overall I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance with a happy ending, and books that are exceptionally well written and keep you hooked page after page!

No comments:

Post a Comment