Monday 29 May 2017

REVIEW: Ruckus by L.J. Shen

Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)


Rosie 

They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right. 
No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking. 
He is my forbidden, shiny apple. 
The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth. 
He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend. 
One thing you should know before you judge me; 
I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first. 
Eleven years later, he waltzed into my life, demanding a second chance. 
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman. My white knight has finally arrived. Hopefully, he isn’t too late. 

Dean 

They say the brightest stars burn out the fastest. They’re right. 
She sets my mind on fire. 
All smart mouth, snarky attitude and a huge heart. 
In a world where everything is dull, she shines like fucking Sirius. 
Eleven years ago, fate tore us apart. 
This time, I dare it to try. 
Getting to her is a battlefield, but man, that’s why they call me Ruckus. 
Rosie LeBlanc is about to find out how hard I can fight. 
And conquering her will be the sweetest victory.


Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Really struggling to put this review into words, and it has taken me a few days to process it all and I am still not sure that whatever I write will do it justice.

I absolutely loved book 1 in this series; Vicious! And I must admit I was a little apprehensive before reading Ruckus that LJ Shen could write something that was as good as that and I'm glad to be able to say that I'm an idiot for having any doubts and feel I should apologise for it!

Dean Cole....everyone needs a Dean! Oh how I loved him and his cocky ways and how even though he was a complete man whore in the beginning, as soon as he had a chance of a future with Rosie, he grabbed it and changed his ways without even thinking twice. Yes he makes his fair amount of mistakes but don't we all, but I don't think for one moment that you can doubt his love for Rosie.

LJ Shen you killed it with this story and killed me while I was reading it! Oh how may feels in one book! I am so so excited now to read Scandalous and I know I won't have any doubts this time. The next book cannot come soon 
enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment