Monday 19 February 2018

REVIEW: Under the Stars by Tia Louise

36343523

All around us was darkness and night…

I’m not a hero. I’m a survivor.
I had one way out, and I took it.
Now all I want is peace,
A place to pick up the pieces and start over.

But she wants justice.
Names on a list, faces in the crowd.
I vowed to help her, but it’s taking us back to the demons.
Until he appeared.

I thought he died in the fight.
I was wrong.
He’s here.
Stronger, more powerful… Sexier.

And dangerous.

The boy I loved is now the one man we have to fear most.
When he tried to save me, he had no power.
Now everything has changed, and he’ll never stop until I’m his.

Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Loved the concluding part of Mark and Larissa's story, they went the long way round but were finally able to put the past firmly where it belongs - behind them.

Molly was more of a handful this time around, I believe even Lara was struggling to understand what was driving Molly even though Lara was aware of part of the past, Molly seemed to change her demeanor to suit the current situation. There were a lot of Demons to exorcise but Lara and Molly were a formidable team.

When Mark reappeared I was as hopeful as he was, but Lara's love and misjudgment kept pulling her away from where she wanted to be. Even when it wasn't just herself she needed to be looking out for.

I loved Lara's relationship with Evie, Armand and dear dear Roland, they were a close-knit group, who always looked out for each other.

They had all been through a lot, but their team-work made everything fall into place, even when Mark found himself on the wrong path and/or situation, he was a hot-headed chap, not one to back down.

Revenge is best served cold! or that it what I think Molly thought. There were some very dark moments but this conclusion brought them all into the light. The stars were all beginning to align.

I fell in love with Jillian, she was a very humbling factor for everyone concerned, except for Molly she was attacked by the green-eyed monster of sibling rivalry.

This was a lovely second chance story with scorching hot sexy times, a page-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment