Saturday 17 February 2018

REVIEW: Abducted by Alexis Abbott

37919249

A beautiful woman is locked in my bunker.

She stirs in me something I thought I'd long ago snuffed out: desire.

I murdered her abductor, but I'm no hero. I'm the monster they call the Angel of Death, yet she makes me feel like a man again. My hidden little secret in the cellar is a prize I won't be throwing away.

Her luscious lips and sweet curves promise that hiding from the mafia just got a lot more exciting.

I'm not going anywhere. And neither is she.

This novel is a full length romantic suspense novel with no cliffhangers. Explicit language. Safe from cheating.

Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐

That was a darkly romantic story, I really liked both Sal and Eva, they were both well-rounded characters. They found each other by coincidence, in that Eva happened to be kept in the basement of the house Sal had just bought.

Eva was taken by a sadistic man, and as we got to know more about her and Sal, we also get the back story as to her abduction.

Sal (Salvatore), I actually really liked him, OK his career path was not a very nice one, but I loved how he had a conscience and followed his own set of rules.

It was an unfortunate situation that they found themselves in, but they made the best of the situation with both of them trying to keep their distance. I loved that Sal protected Eva at whatever cost, even though he knew it could lead to dreadful consequences.

They brought out the best in each other, and when they worked together they were a formidable team. Great on their own, but amazing together. I loved Eva's independence she brought Sal's hardness levels down.

Their connection was almost immediate and you could have been mistaken for this to be like Stockholm syndrome, but their chemistry was electric. Their sexcapades - oh my - hotness overload! Not good on a long car journey!

This was a thrilling and exciting read, full of danger and suspense with a very sexy couple. It was a great read.



No comments:

Post a Comment