Friday 23 June 2017

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely




The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely


There are three little words most guys don’t want to hear on the first date. Not those…I mean these… “knock me up.”

This single gal has had enough of the games, the BS and the endless chase. I know what I want most, and it’s not true love. It’s a bun in the oven, and I’m not afraid to hit up my sex-on-a-stick co-worker to do the job. Ryder is gorgeous, witty and charming — and he’s also a notorious commitment-phobe. That makes him the perfect candidate to make a deposit in the bank of me.

I won’t fall for him, he won’t fall for me, and there’s no way baby will make three. 
Right?


****
There are four words every guy wants to hear on the first date — “your place or mine?”

When my hot-as-sin co-worker makes me a no-strings-attached offer that involves her place, my place, any place — as well as any position — I can’t refuse. Besides, I've got my own reasons to take her up on her deal even with her one BIG condition.

There’s no way I’ll want more from one woman than any position, any where, any night? Except . . . what if I do?

Note: Be prepared to swoon and fan yourself from the heat! This full-length standalone contains lots of hot baby-making s-e-x, happy tears, naughty jokes and a hot, swoonworthy hero you will fall madly in love with.



Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Another winner from this fabulous author!

Nicole and Ryder are two dating sexperts! They are flirty work colleagues and Ping Pong partners. Both acknowledge that the other is attractive but nothing has ever happened between them.

Nicole has dated too many frogs and thinks that she’s broken – she doesn’t think she’s capable of falling in love. Ryder had his life and career ruined by a cheating ex-wife and is not interested in relationships. The one thing that Nicole has always wanted is a baby – she hasn’t had any luck with men but she needs someone to give her a tadpole! And, she’s prepared to get it via an anonymous sperm donor, until she realises that the perfect donor specimen is right in front of her eyes.

“She’s always been my sexy co-worker, a fun woman. Now I’m seeing another side of her, one that’s daring in a whole new way.”

Initially stunned, Ryder realises that as long as Nicole doesn’t want or need anything else from him, he’s happy to donate his sperm – as long as he gets to deposit it the old-fashioned way, and also if she helps him with a new dating project.

“The more nights we spend together the more it feels like we have some sort of commitment. I feel it in the pounding of my heart, in the calm inside of my chest, in the warm glow that comes when he holds me.”

Sounds like a win-win situation, right? Nicole gets her baby and they both have some fun in the process, and Ryder gets his career back off the ground.

“I. Can’t. Breathe. I’m listening to our baby’s heart, and it’s the most incredible sound I’ve ever heard.”

This book was SO GOOD! It was incredibly freakin’ sexy, pretty funny, and also had some great ideas for fun dates! Nicole and Ryder were made for each other. Their chemistry was off the charts! I absolutely enjoyed the development of their relationship and their feelings. Ryder was so badly burnt by his ex that he’s become a total cynic and commitment-phobe. However, he is undoubtedly very sweet, thoughtful, and caring. I loved how Nicole and her subsequent pregnancy woke him up, healed him, gave him hope, and made him yearn for more in his life. His love for his unborn child really grabbed at my heart and made me feel pretty emotional. Nicole is a hugely practical woman and knows exactly what she wants. She has a big heart and is admirably brave. I love how she is unafraid to go for what she wants.

“I kiss Nicole, tender and gentle, full of so much emotion. So much more than I’ve felt before. I am so far gone.”

I adored the honesty between them. I loved that they could be direct and upfront about things. Their agreement stripped away pretences between them, and made for a fun and fabulous relationship, and I loved how they didn’t play around with each other’s feelings.

Brilliant story with the HOTTEST FIRST KISS EVER!! Thoroughly, thoroughly recommend!



✦Kindle US ➜ http://amzn.to/2rxE6a6
✦Kindle UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2tGZcTW
✦Kindle CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2rxQZ3E
✦Kindle AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2sMVWKw
✦Google Play ➜ http://bit.ly/2pD9MtA
✦Amazon PB ➜ http://amzn.to/2pDgrE5





No comments:

Post a Comment