Saturday 10 June 2017

NEW RELEASE: Day 31 by Kane Caldwell



Title: Day 31
Author: Kane Caldwell
Genre: Erotic Romance Standalone
Release Date: June 10, 2017



Everything I'd planned on giving up was taken from me in an instant.

I felt responsible.

I tried moving on. Looking for light on my darkest days. But I just couldn't handle the demons inside. Out of despair, I tried ending my life. But just like protecting what was mine, I failed.
I was sent to the mental ward.

Sixty days.

Thirty-one days in, they put me in a new visiting program.
I didn't think anyone could reach me.
Then her sweet fucking gaze hit me.

*~*~*
My life revolved around one thing, the church.

That’d been until I found countless shady documents the deeper I dug into my father’s office. When I got to the end of the rope and my questions hadn’t been answered, I took the next step.

I signed up for the visiting program, one prayer was answered when I was assigned to him.

I had Thirty days with him to find the answers I’d been looking for.
But nothing went as I’d planned when his powerful gaze hit me.












I’m Kane Caldwell, a romance author. Writing started years ago as a hobby but quickly turned into a passion. I am the epitome of a country boy with my jeans, t-shirt, hat (No, not a cowboy hat. Lol), scruffy face, and work boots on, driving my truck and definitely not a guy you'd picture writing erotic romance. I’m in my mid-forties but my mind tells me differently along with keeping up with my two awesome teenage boys. I live in the south where the weather is warm but most times sweltering hot. When I have down time, I love to be surrounded by family, friends, great food, or engrossed in a good book. And of course, putting my erotic imagination to work, bringing you stories of love, lust and everything in between.




HOSTED BY:




No comments:

Post a Comment