Monday 19 June 2017

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Talk British To Me by Robin Bielman






As the Dating Guy on L.A.‘s top morning show, I give the single guy’s perspective on dating, love, and sex—and I give great advice. Everyone’s hooking up…well, except for me. Sure, I can get any woman I want, but I’ve got a “no relationship” clause in my contract and the only woman I want has “relationship” written all over her. Probably stamped on her ass, too. And wouldn’t I like to confirm that.

Unfortunately, she wants nothing to do with me. At all. Something about the next Ice Age might have even come up in her rebuttal. Adorable. Because she’s determined to ignore what one simple kiss proved: she wants me as badly as I want her.

Everything in me is screaming to go after her, but I’ve got a secret that I’m fairly certain will end up with her roasting my nuts over an open fire. So, job on the line? Check. Nuts on the line? Check. Can’t get her out of my head? Nail…meet coffin. But what a way to go…



Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


“He’s a major heartbreak waiting to happen. And unfortunately I don’t know any other way to be than to lead with my heart.”

When Teague literally bumps into Mateo, she finds him hot but his God’s-gift-to-women air puts her off. She tries to downplay her attraction to him but it’s difficult when fate steps in and puts him right in her path.

“I’ve never been platonic with a girl whose pants I want inside of almost more than my next breath.”

Mateo can’t get enough of Teague, even though his circumstances dictate that he needs to stay away from her. He knows that she’s not a one-night-stand girl but it doesn’t stop him lusting after her.

“If I were into a one-time thing, or Mateo were into a long-term thing, we could make this work. But the truth is we want different things.”

As their friendship flourishes and they get to know each other, both find it difficult to keep the other in the friend zone, even though they want different things. Mutual desire and genuine affection get in the way.

“I’m completely taken with this girl. Her kiss. Her body. Her humor, intelligence, and genuine sweetness. She’s the kind of air I want to breathe in every single day.”

The more time Mateo spends with Teague, the more he realises that she is the one for him. Unfortunately, his career is a massive hindrance to his love life.

“Here’s the thing. She’s my one-and-only type. She’s my perfect f*cking type.”

I ADORED this book!! I loved Mateo and Teague together. They were fun, adorable, and freakin’ sexy together! They were friends with a tonne of chemistry. Their relationship was a slow, sizzling burn, as Teague tries to keep Mateo at arm’s length because they obviously want different things. Teague tries to keep him in the friend zone but his care of her and obvious desire for her makes it really difficult.

I loved Mateo’s POV and how adorable and attractive he found Teague. He was so obviously falling in love with her and questioning everything about his life. I loved how territorial and possessive Mateo was of her.

GAH! This book was a sexy, sweet, humorous romance! It gave me butterflies and I couldn't put it down! Thoroughly recommend!



Amazon UK --> https://goo.gl/SfgSY0





No comments:

Post a Comment