Wednesday 7 June 2017

REVIEW: Second Chance SEAL by B.B. Hamel




Second Chance SEAL by B.B. Hamel



Gates

I have a big surprise for her.

Two years ago, I made her sweat and beg for more, and then I left to serve my country. The military owns me, and I don’t have time to get attached.

Until I come home. After meeting again for the first time since I left, she shows up at my doorstep and asks for my help. Her psycho ex-boyfriend is after her, and only a real man can keep him away.

I’ll give her what she wants. But she’s going to get a lot more than she thinks.

Piper is going to be mine. I’ll fight off her enemies and show her how hard I can be. And when I’m done, she’s going to get down and take what I have to give her.

I can’t wait to see the look on her face when I tell her what she’s doing next.


Piper
That cocky SEAL wasn’t supposed to take me again.

He was supposed to be a burning hot one night stand. I let him press my wrists down into the pillows until I couldn’t say another word. After that night, Gates left to serve overseas in Syria for two years, and I moved on with my life.

Until he showed up out of the blue, just as cocky and handsome as I remembered. All of those old memories came rushing back, and I knew I would get back down on my knees if he asked me to.

Now I need his help, but he wants more than I’m capable of giving him.

I don’t know how I can keep him from sliding my panties off when all I want to do is say yes over and over.

Second Chance SEAL is HOT, action-packed, incredibly steamy, and features some dirty language. It’s only recommended for audiences 18+.

Second Chance SEAL is a standalone, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA. 





Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐


(3.5 Stars)



Second chances, hot sexy scenes, running for your life, just an ordinary romance novel??? NOT! 


We meet Gates and Piper as they head on out to their friends' destination wedding. Immediately you feel the connection sizzling between them both. 

They get very well acquainted, but Gates, who feels something, leaves her there and heads off on deployment. 

Piper, slightly hurt, goes on with her life, even attempting to move on and settle down - after all it's been almost a year since she had heard from him. 

They meet up again at their friends from the wedding, but Piper is with her ‘new’ boyfriend. Piper witnesses a horrible situation, which puts her in danger with no one to turn to except Gates. 

They were as equally excited to be re-acquainted and phew! The pages positively sizzled, crackled and popped with the passion; they were making up for lost time, whilst being chased down by her crazy psycho ex-boyfriend. 

A fast-paced, exciting page turner with hot sexy times, one very sexy SEAL and one very understated, sexy girl who set more than their pulses racing. 

Loved the epilogue, summed everything up, and happy that they were able to help little Sandy after the terrifying situation.








No comments:

Post a Comment