Monday 13 February 2017

NEW RELEASE & Review: Park Avenue Prince by Louise Bay

Park Avenue Prince


Park Avenue Prince by Louise Bay


THE PRINCE OF PARK AVENUE FINALLY MEETS HIS MATCH IN A FEISTY MANHATTAN PRINCESS.

I’ve made every one of my billions of dollars myself - I’m calculating, astute and the best at what I do. It takes drive and dedication to build what I have. And it leaves no time for love or girlfriends or relationships. 

But don’t get me wrong, I’m not a monk. 

I understand the attention and focus it takes to seduce a beautiful woman. They’re the same skills I use to close business deals. But one night is where it begins and ends. I’m not the guy who sends flowers. I’m not the guy who calls the next day.

Or so I thought before an impatient, smart-talking, beyond beautiful heiress bursts into my world.

When Grace Astor rolls her eyes at me - I want to hold her against me and show her what she’s been missing.

When she makes a joke at my expense - I want to silence her sassy mouth with my tongue.

And when she leaves straight after we f*ck with barely a goodbye - it makes me want to pin her down and remind her of the three orgasms she just had.

She might be a princess but I’m going to show her who rules in this Park Avenue bedroom.

A sexy, standalone, contemporary romance. 


Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Ultimate bliss!

I can always depend on this author to deliver a great story that’s well-written, romantic and hot, and with plenty of emotion. 

“He was everything I shouldn’t want – everything I’d spent my life rejecting and here I was, wanting him so badly I could barely breathe.”

Grace, a Park Avenue princess, doesn’t want to fit the rich-girl mould anymore. She’s striving for independence from her rich parents by opening her own art gallery on her own dime, and her romantic type is usually the opposite of the polished, rich men that populate her life – she gravitates towards the spontaneous bohemian, the dreamer. However, her latest romance with an up-and-coming artist bombed when she caught him in flagrante delicto with his assistant. When she meets Sam Shaw for the first time, he looks like the rich type she’d normally avoid but there’s something quiet, deliberate, and intense about him that confuses her – “maybe there was a little Batman underneath the Wall Street façade.” He is more than his looks. There’s something else beyond the surface that intrigues her, although she attempts to keep him at arm’s length.

“It was just sex, just f*cking, but it seemed like so much more than I’d ever felt before. As if she’d pricked my skin with that final look and I’d unravelled before her.”

Sam Shaw has risen from nothing. A childhood tragedy has shaped his life, his ambition, and his determination to avoid love. But Grace Astor captures his attention. She is more than her looks. She sees beyond the surface. He is intrigued by her and pursues her hard. Once he’s had her, he can’t get enough. He can’t keep away.

“I was in new territory without a plan.”

This was a gorgeous read! Beyond the sex, I loved the build-up of trust between Sam and Grace. They forged a real connection and it was heartening to see that, no matter what he believed about relationships, Sam couldn’t help himself and was slowly caught up in what was happening between them, and letting her into his life. He respected Grace and understood that if he wanted to know everything about her then, in exchange, he knew that he had to give pieces of himself to her in return. I think he felt liberated and willing to go with the flow, until something shocking happens to shake him to the core, and makes him question what he was truly ready to commit to. I loved that Grace never gave up on him – that she truly believed in his feelings for her. I believe this story was just as much about Sam’s journey and overcoming his fears, as well as his relationship with Grace. Thoroughly recommend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment