Tuesday 14 February 2017

Review: Right (Wrong #2) by Jana Aston

Right (Wrong, #2)
Right (Wrong #2) by Jana Aston

My childhood was perfect.

I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.

He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.

I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?

Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“It’s okay to rewrite your happily ever after, Everly. Sometimes the right guy is the one you never see coming.”

Everly has crushed on her brother’s best friend, Finn, since she was six years old. Now that she’s 22, she’s on a mission to make him fall in love with her before she graduates. She single-mindedly and aggressively pursues him to the point of embarrassing herself constantly, but all it takes is one meeting with Finn’s older brother, Sawyer, for all her plans to be turned upside down, and she finds herself changing the course of her envisioned future.

“He makes my heart race in the best way, but I can’t help but worry that this relationship is too easy, Sawyer’s too perfect, and that the other shoe is going to drop at any moment.”

Suddenly, she finds herself on the receiving end of the hunt, as Sawyer makes his intentions clear from the get-go, and Everly gives in to the chemistry between them. She throws herself wholeheartedly into their relationship, as Sawyer seems to be all in, as well. However, when something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

As with the first novel in this series, I found this story really funny, really sexy, a tiny bit angsty, but eminently readable. I loved how nothing really fazed Everly, and I especially enjoyed how tolerant Sawyer was of Everly’s directness and schemes, and that he found her amusing and didn’t want to change her one bit! Again, I adored the epilogue from Sawyer’s POV. Such a fab, refreshing writing style. Loved it!!

Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

After I finished reading Wrong. I knew I had to jump straight into Right! These books are addictive and you find yourself loving the characters so much that you don't want them to end! 

Right is Everly story! She had had a crush on her brother's friend Finn since she was 6 years old, and in her head, he is her happily ever after! But has she picked the wrong brother?

Finn's older brother Sawyer knew what he wanted with Everly from the very beginning, and although she was against it at first due to her future plans with Finn, she can't help but fall for his charms, and they are perfect together! He excepts her for the crazy, over the top girl that she is! 

I loved Everly so much! She was hyper and bossy but I can imagine she would be so much fun to be friends with! Her mishaps with trying to convince Finn to fall for her were so hilarious and I laughed so much at her eccentric behavior.

I honestly love these books so much! I cannot wait to see what more this author has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment