Friday 24 February 2017

Review: Trust (Wrong #3) by Jana Aston

Trust (Wrong, #3)


Trust (Wrong #3) by Jana Aston


“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”


Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me 
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in 
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not. 

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am. 

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself. 
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after. 

Right after I get out of this interrogation room. 

Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is Chloe and Boyd's story....Chloe is so adorable! Funny and loveable but suffers with anxiety and can never seem to find suitable man. 

After bumping into Boyd (Sophie's brother), he can't help but be smitten with Chloe, but clever enough to know that he has to treat her differently to most girls to prevent her running a mile. 

I loved Chloe. I think most girls can relate to Chloe in some way or at least I found I could a lot and could understand why she acted like she did. Boyd was the perfect charmer to help win over Chloe, in such a subtle way that she never really believed it was happening until she was pulled in with both feet.

After reading the previous 2 books, the novella and now Trust I can sense a huge book hangover coming on! I loved this series so much as will genuinely miss the characters. I cannot wait to see what Jana Aston brings us next!


Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


5 Chloe-and-Boyding Stars!

I read all of this author's books over the space of a few days and I can safely say that I'm a definite fan! 

“I find myself strangely interested in this girl. She’s beautiful. Awkward, sarcastic and captivating…There’s something about her that makes me want to dig a little deeper with her. She’s a challenge. Possibly a long term challenge…”

Chloe Scott is such a freakin’ adorable heroine! She’s quirky, awkward, and funny. Boyd Gallagher is smart and canny. He’s captivated by Chloe from their first meeting and treats her with kid gloves, as he worms his way into her life and heart. He earns her trust by degrees through clever scheming and chemistry.

Chloe’s love life has been a disaster due to a combination of her social anxiety, her clumsiness in dealing with anyone under the age of ten, and pure bad luck! Boyd is gorgeous, rich, and polished. He finds Chloe enchanting and everything about her turns him on from her ridiculous donut leggings to her social ineptitude, to the fact that she’s not throwing herself at him. I adored his patience with her, and there’s no denying their heated chemistry.

“I won’t knock you up and trap you.”
“Why would you trap me? That’s not even logical.”
“It is from where I’m standing.”

For someone with social anxiety, Chloe’s internal monologue consisting of a million questions per minute was amusing and justified. She’s all about the details! She thinks that Boyd is totally out of her league and constantly questions his presence in her life, as Boyd works hard at gaining her trust and confidence. 

My favourite common factor with all of this author’s books is that the big declaration is completely natural. There’s no real fanfare – just a statement of fact.

I love this book! I love this author! Fact! 



No comments:

Post a Comment