Tuesday 7 February 2017

Review: The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)


The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan




The last time I saw my best friend’s younger brother, he was a geek wearing braces. But when Cannon shows up to crash in my spare room, I get a swift reality check.

Now twenty-four, he’s broad shouldered and masculine, and so sinfully sexy, I want to climb him like the jungle gyms we used to enjoy. At six-foot-something with lean muscles hiding under his T-shirt, a deep sexy voice, and full lips that pull into a smirk when he studies me, he’s pure temptation.

Fresh out of a messy breakup, he doesn’t want any entanglements. But I can resist, right?

I’m holding strong until the third night of our new arrangement when we get drunk and he confesses his biggest secret of all: he’s cursed when it comes to sex. Apparently he’s a god in bed, and women instantly fall in love with him.

I’m calling bullshit. In fact, I’m going to prove him wrong, and if I rack up a few much-needed orgasms in the process, all the better.

There’s no way I’m going to fall in love with Cannon. But once we start…I realize betting against him may have been the biggest mistake of my life.

THE ROOM MATE is a full-length standalone romance.


Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



“My best friend’s little brother wasn’t so little anymore. And he’d just marched into my life, turning my girly bits into warm, aroused mush.”

Paige likes her own space but she finds it impossible to say no to her best friend, Allie, when she asks Paige to take in her homeless younger brother, Cannon, for a couple of months. However, when she claps eyes on Cannon, he’s far from the geeky little kid she remembers. In fact, he’s quite the opposite. He’s tall, gorgeous and incredibly sexy! Unfortunately, he’s off-limits. She knows that Allie is really protective of him and his future success. 

“I’d had more dirty fantasies about her while growing up than I’d ever admit.”

Cannon had a massive crush on his sister’s best friend, Paige, for most of his teenage years. He’s current homeless state is a fallout of his sex life, and being a doctor, he certainly knows his way around a woman’s body. So, he decides to go on a sex hiatus for a while. However, when he comes face to face with Paige for the first time in five years, he finds that his new resolution will be tested to the limit, as the full force of his old attraction to her comes back – times 10.

“I knew this couldn’t last. Playing pretend with my best friend’s little brother was one thing, but actually having a real relationship with him was quite another. But I also knew that I didn’t want to pretend anymore.”

This story was pretty light-hearted, humorous and super sexy! Paige and Cannon had crazy chemistry between them. It was fun to watch them fighting their attraction, giving in to their lust, and then finding a way to make their relationship work out in the open. This was fun, hot read, and thoroughly recommend!











No comments:

Post a Comment