Monday 20 February 2017

Review: Fling (Wrong #2.5) by Jana Aston

Fling (Wrong, #2.5)


Fling (Wrong #2.5) by Jana Aston


I have a crush on my boss’ best friend. 
At least it’s not my brother’s best friend. 
Or my best friend’s brother. 
Or… never mind. It’s all pretty cliche. 

And worse? My boss’ best friend is his business partner. Which sort of makes him my boss too. Okay - it’s not sort of. It’s definite. Gabe Laurent is off limits. Totally off limits. 

Which is fine. I make do with my imagination. He’ll never know. Ever. Unless my work bestie passes me an eighties-style teen movie sex quiz during a meeting and I fill it out. 

And it ends up in Gabe’s hands… 

Caroline's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Awww, flippin’ adorable novella!

Sandra has had a massive crush on her boss’ friend and business partner for a couple of years, but believes that he’s way out of her league.

Gabe wants Sandra. She’s sweet and shy but he thinks she’s out of his league.

One sex quiz and fake headache later, Sandra and Gabe have a one-night stand. 


“This girl. She evokes something in me. I want to take this weight of shyness off her shoulders. I want to strip her bare, run my hands over every inch of her until she abandons the blushing and begs me for more.”


Sandra doesn’t mind living with a quick fling, as she knows Gabe’s not the settling down type, but Gabe finds that he might want more than a fling.

This was a quick, sexy, funny read. I loved how the story came full circle. I adore this author!! 

Claire's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Part of me wishes this novella was so much longer! the other part thinks it was just perfect. After finishing Right, I had to dive straight into Fling, as I just can't get enough of these characters!

This is the short story of Sandra, who has a huge crush on her bosses business partner Gabe but is too shy to do anything about it until a joke quiz from Preston gets into the wrong hands.

I absolutely loved this story! Sandra was just so sweet and innocent and wasn't expecting more than a one night stand, although things are not always as clear as they seem! Sandra and Gabe were hot and perfect for each other!

One thing I will say is that I need more Preston! He was the friend that all girls need and I feel as if he maybe has a story to tell too! Everyone needs to read this series as its amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment