Saturday 4 March 2017

Spotlight: Nikki Ashton


I live in Cheshire with my husband, two dogs and a cat and write romantic humour. My first two books, Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? and No Bra Required both stayed at number 1 on the Amazon Humour list for 3 & 4 weeks respectively. My ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when I started writing poetry at school, and was given the honour of reading one out to the rest of my year group (an horrific experience that I will never forget). Thankfully I have a wide variety of strange and wonderful people in my life, otherwise I'd be stuck on what to write about! I am currently talking to family and friends, finding out their innermost secrets in readiness for my next book.
My books are romances that come with a little more than vanilla sexy times, sometimes a few tears, lots of hot men and feisty women, but ultimately they'll make you smile.

Follow Links

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for all the details of Nikki's books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment